Loading... Please wait...

Exclusive Offers


Eco-System Miracle Mud

  • Miracle Mud availbale in 1.4kg, 2.3kg, 4.6kg
    $41.25 Choose Options Miracle Mud
    Miracle Mud is the original refugium mud substrate developed by Leng Sy in late 1989. Miracle Mud is comprised of up to 80% oceanic mud, harvested from deep ocean water and then dried on land. The remaining 20% is a...

RSS New Products